Phase 1 of the Master Bedroom Closet Cleanout has been completed.
I used to have them all by sleeve length separately. So there were long-sleeved shirts all sorted by color and then short-sleeved shirts all sorted by color and then sleeveless shirts and tanks all sorted by color. I found that it was taking me a really long time to pick out something to wear when I was going from, say, long-sleeved red shirts to short-sleeved red shirts to sleeveless red shirts. Now, all the red shirts are in one spot. It's only been a couple days, but it seems to be working better.
Next, I'll be turning all the hangers backward. (Hint: That's tomorrow's post.)