Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gratitude, Day 13

Today, I spent hours online trying to locate a photo that I'm almost certain I have saved to the hard drive of the desktop computer we do not currently use due to the disgustingly high number of viruses with which it is infected.  I was talking on the phone with my mother while I was doing so.  Though she had her own to-do list, she got up and went to her computer and began searching as well.  We didn't find the photo in question (I was able to work something else out.), but we had a few laughs.  And it really meant a lot to me that she took the time out of her day to help me.

So, I'm grateful for my mom.  We've had our share of hard times, periods when we didn't even speak to each other, but through thick and thin, we've always loved each other, no matter what.  I hope that when my own children are older, they'll love me at least half as much as I love her.

Love you, mom! <3 br="br">

No comments: